Presented at $105,000
MLS #: 10139754
At Predator Ridge, a one-sixth fractional ownership in a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage. Owners get one week usage every sixth. Week starts Friday afternoon and check-out is Friday morning of the following week. Schedule is set by calendar. The Cottage is fully fitted and furnished and has unobstructed golf course views of the Ridge course and the #17 fairway and pond. The main living area is vaulted with attractive use of beams. Home is nicely upgraded with new flooring, and is in excellent condition. Covered deck and patio. There is a golf cart for owners in the garage and a dual golf membership (valued at $30,000) is included. A $1000 per player transfer fee is payable, plus annual dues of $1800 per player. Amenities include outdoor and indoor pool, just for the cottages, plus a fabulous Fitness Centre, hiking trails, clubhouse/restaurant, grocery store and more. A managed rental program operates during the golf season so the owner can earn revenue for the weeks not used.
- Nicely updated with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- Main living area is vaulted with attractive use of beams
- New flooring
- Fully fitted and furnished
- Excellent condition
- Great opportunity for personal recreational use, or for rental opportunity while you’re not using it
Predator Ridge Golf Resort features:
- Two World Class Golf Courses – Predator and Ridge
- Clubhouse – Range Lounge and Grill featuring a 100-mile diet inspired menu
- Pallino’s Restaurant – Italian themed fast casual with a focus on fresh, quality ingredients
- Commonage Market – fresh bread, produce, grocery items, as well as fresh sandwiches, cappuccinos, and liquor
- Fitness Centre – Indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, fully equipped weight room. Classes in yoga, spin, and aquatic fitness
- Hiking and cross country/snowshoeing trails – over 25 kilometres of scenic trails
- Sparkling Hill Resort and Spa – World class health & wellness hotel with 40,000 square feet of spa, and first class fine dining
14' x 20'
8' x 8'
8' x 8'
12' x 12'
13' x 13'
10' x 13'
$2,299.00 for 2016
Strata fees - $357.35