Presented at $1,375,000
A 4 bedroom plus office/den family home in the Beachcomber Bay area of Okanagan Lake. Situated on a large lot with 102 feet of lake frontage. Adjacent to community common space for additional privacy. Features triple garage, boat house, wharf, and numerous seating areas in the yard. Perennial beds make a park-like setting. Ample parking. Option to live in the basement while the upstairs is renovated.
– A generous sized area with windows on two sides.
– Twelve pot lights.
– Masonary fireplace with a gas insert and decorative wood box and tile hearth.
– Wide glass sliding doors to a covered lakeview deck.
– Light fixtures and two pot lights.
– A ‘U’ shaped area with built in stove and wall oven.
– Pantry cupboard.
– Two opening windows.
– A lakeview eating area.
– Built in cabinets and laundry sink.
– Opening window.
– Room for a deep freeze.
– Walk in closet.
– Dual switched ceiling light.
– Four piece ensuite with a linen closet.
– Closet organizer system.
– Renovated in 2002.
– Pedestal sink
– Tile tub/shower surround.
– Wainscoting walls.
– Tile floor
– Light over tub/shower.
This level was substantially renovated in 1993 excepting the hot tub room. The complete basement has plywood over the concrete for comfort except in the hot tub room and storage area.
– A large bright area.
– Cabinets custom built by the Lippillian Cabinet Shop.
– Tile backsplash and over sink lighting.
– Fridge is all fridge with no freezer.
– Telephone desk and an eating bar.
– Fluorescent lighting.
– French doors at bottom of stairs for natural light flow.
– Brick fireplace with high efficiency natural gas insert and two accent lights.
– A large, comfortable area.
Lakefront Master Bedroom
– Dual closets.
– Wide lakeview window.
– Laundry room adjacent.
– Four piece with premium tub/shower.
– Three built in closets.
– Very well lighted.
– Access to mechanical & stores.
Hot Tub Room
– Clear wood ceiling and accent walls.
– Exhaust fan for humidity.
– Natural light from three sides.
– Tile floor.
– Hytec hot tub believed functional.
– Low voltage light switches up and down.
– Main floor living area has ceiling mounted radiant heat with individual room controls.
– Lower level has baseboard heating and a quality, high efficiency natural gas fireplace insert (20,000 BTUs)
– Lennox air handling system has ducting for the complete home. Provides air conditioning and likely can be converted to natural gas with an electronic air filter.
– This is a Gold Medallion home per BC Hydro.
– Extensive exterior electrical outlets.
– Numerous exterior lights.
– Exterior motion lights.
– Hot water tank new in approximately 2008.
The home and triple garage have a stucco exterior, asphalt roof and wood sash windows. There are numerous seating areas around the property. There is a huge concrete patio at the main entry area. Ample parking.
– Concrete and concrete block construction with a boat trolley on a rail system, currently not used.
– Home of the irrigation pump and zone lines.
– Two of the three doors have electric openers.
– Built in storage and work bench as well as a passage door.
There is an eight zone irrigation system additional stand pipe. Currently one zone irrigation port at the community area adjacent.
Numerous retaining walls provide many areas for your enjoyment.
Wharf licence was renewed to permanent status two to three years ago.
0.308 of an acre
8266.35 for 2016