Presented at $2,400,000
MLS #: 10115644
Status: For Sale
A spectacular .775 acre waterfront property in the preferred Whitepoint Road/Cameron Point area. Mature trees and great lakeview vistas in a large protected bay with 120 ft of water frontage. Situated well off Eastside Road for privacy and solitude. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3160 sq ft with a large lakeview deck and hot tub.
– Glass sliding doors to the lake view deck with glass rails. A lighted ceiling fan, track and wall lighting.
– Free standing Heat n Glo 20,000 BTU natural gas stove.
– A social island/bar area with storage underneath.
– A galley style area with wood cabinets, tile counters, and floors.
– A bay window in the sink area featuring an enamel sink.
– Built in computer/telephone desk area.
– Full width windows
– French door to the lake view deck
– Dual French doors to the rear deck area
– A generous sized vaulted area with wide windows on the three sides
– Glass sliding doors to the lake view deck
– Dual French doors to the front room
– Free standing Nordic natural gas stove
– Window on two sides
– French doors to the lake view deck
– Plank flooring
– Plank flooring and tile walls
– Tile Shower
– Soaker tub
– Heated floors
– Tile flooring
– Under mount sink
– Wood accent walls
Set up as a guest area. There is a full kitchen, two bedrooms bathroom, laundry area, second living room and a large office space.
– Tile flooring
– Fridge stove, dishwasher, and compactor
– Track lighting
– Tile backsplash
– Breakfast bar
– Dual French doors to the concrete lake view patio area
– Wide lake view windows
– Free standing gas stove with brick accent wall
– Four piece with jetted tub.
– Tile floors
Two bedrooms with wall to wall carpet.
– Window on the three sides
– Natural gas fireplace
– Numerous pot lights
– Access tit hr patio
– Wall to wall carpet
The yard has a circular driveway and separate over-sized two bay garage.
Looking at the lake is a partially covered stamped concrete patio area and Lakeview deck above.
The rear yard has numerous garden areas featuring lovely granite rock, mature trees and a huge multi-level deck are.
The main floor has lake view from all major rooms.
20'4 x 16
14'10 x 20'7
7'9 x 20
14'10 x 11'9
9 x 14'2
12'4 x 8
Den / Family Room
13 x 33'3
9 x 7'8
7'9 x 12
Full City Services
$8,161 for 2016
Lot 3, Section 4, Township 13 , ODYD, Plan 21416