Let us help you find your dream home in Predator Ridge, British Columbia’s premier self-contained golf resort community experience in British Columbia. Dining, golf, recreation, hiking and more. Enjoy your home full time, or make some income by having your home or condo in the rental pool. Choose the style of living that suits you the best; single family homes, condos, duplexes, apartments and building lots. Access the complete resort experience from you own golf cart.
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- The Predator: Twice the host of the prestigious Skins Game, rated a 4.5 out of 5 by Golf Digest….the highest rating in Canada! Challenging and scenic.
- In Rolex World’s Top 1000 Golf Courses
- Vancouver Sun has voted Predator Ridge as the Best BC Golf Course
- The Ridge: The newest course. Designed by Doug Carrick and named by ScoreGolf magazine as the Best New Course of 2010, The Ridge features great views of Okanagan Lake and granite outcroppings. This course challenges you with terrain, quick greens, dramatic changes in elevation and takes you through dense forest and back out into open spaces to reward you with breathtaking views. Truly a pleasure to play.
- 25 m lap pool, hot tub, and steam room
- Conditioning room, with weights and cardio machines, Bosu balls, stability, wobble board, stretching mats, resistance bands, fit sticks, and medicine balls
- Exercise studio for stretching, yoga, or classes
- Basketballs and tennis racquets available to use at the courts
- Organized classes such as Pilates, yoga, aqua fit, morning motivator, spin, fusion and full body stretch
- Personal instruction, guided trail walks, tennis lessons
- Outdoor pools also available. Lounge, read a book, enjoy the sunshine
- Tennis courts available on Mashie Crescent near the Real Estate Discovery Centre. Racquets available through the Fitness Centre
- Basketball, near the tennis courts
- Hiking. Extensive and well maintained trail system throughout the 1200 acres of Predator Ridge. Trail maps available. Enjoy the local flora and fauna.
- Outdoor skating
- Snowshoeing and winter hiking
- Nordic skiing; maps available
PREDATOR RIDGE LODGE
The Predator Ridge Lodge Buildings overlook the Predator Course with convenient access to Commonage Market, the Clubhouse and Pallino’s. Guests of the Lodge have exclusive use of its outdoor swimming pool & hot tub (open May – September) and group barbecue area. The Lodge features studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. The Lodge suites now have Pet Friendly accommodation options. Allowed are pets up to 50lbs with a maximum of 1 pet/room. The pet fees are $30/night with $5 going to the BC SPCA. Pets have access to wide variety of pet friendly amenities.
Adjacent Predator Ridge is Sparkling Hills Resort. Situated on the crest of a hill with 360 degree views, taking in the golf course on one side and Okanagan Lake on the other. A spectacular location and a stunning facility. It includes the Crystal Hotel, Kurspa, and fine dining.
The Crystal Hotel
With over 3 million Swarkovski crystal elements and a stunning setting from the architecture to the view, this is truly a European wellness experience right here in the Okanagan. An ideal location for corporate or executive retreats, incentive travel, or just a special getaway to pamper you and your loved ones.
With over 40,000 square feet of treatment space, this is one of BC’s largest spa hotels and is unique in the world. Over 100 treatments designed to detoxify your body and promote wellness.
- various styles of saunas, including a cryotherapy cold sauna
- indoor salt water pool
- outdoor infinity pool
- Kniepp waterway
- serenity room
- tea room
- fitness studio
- movement studio
Fine cuisine to promote health and wellness and compliment your overall experience, featuring fresh local ingredients prepared with a European flair.
LINKS of INTEREST